Since it's still a little chilly here, I have been dreaming about all the things I need to do in the Spring time. Here's a nice little list for you:
- Spring Cleaning. It's a good feeling to really deep clean your house, open the windows and let in fresh air and sunlight. Here's how we do it- clean&lean spring cleaning.
- Iced Mocha. I'm ready to ice down my mocha in the morning! Here's how I make my warm weather morning pick-me-up.
- Closet Clean Out. This is a two fold Spring "must-do". For starters, it's time to get ready for kiddos' Spring wardrobe needs, here's a handy checklist. It's also the perfect time to re-group your closet too- closet clean out feels so good.
- Easter Baskets. It won't be long before it's time to hide eggs and fill baskets. Here's our fun and candy free suggestions to help you have a healthier holiday!
- Bright and Colorful. Let's decorate! Put up the winter and break out the Spring decor. Jess is going to be doing another Spring wreath tutorial in a few days, but here's the wreath she did last year- so cute!